How to use Blackview AirBuds 10 Pro?
Turn on/off the earbuds
Powered on: 1) Take out the earbuds from the charging case, it's power on. 2) Long-press by 1.5 s, it's power on. Powered off: Put the earbuds into the charging case, and close the cover.
Pairing other devices via Bluetooth
When first connect, open the charging case and keep the two earbuds in the charging case, then the charging case will light up red. ---> The earbuds will enter pairing mode and start flashing red lights. ---> Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone or tablet, and find the pairing name "AirBuds 10 Pro", tap to pair. ---> You'll see a new icon on your device's status bar if pairing succeed. Next time, just open the charging case and turn on Bluetooth on your device, they will connect automatically.
Clear old pairing info and pair a new device
If you want to pair a new device, you should clear the old pairing info first. You can do like this: Put the two earbuds into the charging case, and long-press the two earbuds at the same time in 3 s. ---> The old pairing info will be cleared and start a new pairing, and the earbuds light up red lights. ---> Turn on the Bluetooth on your new device, and find the pairing name "AirBuds 10 Pro", tap it to pair.
More Operate Instructions
1. Pause/Play: Short press the left earbud two times.
2. Start the voice assistant: Short press the right earbud two times.
3. Volume adjustment: Tap the left headset to volume down, and tap the right headset to volume up.
4. Switch to next song: Short press the right earbud three times.
5. Switch to last song: Short press the left earbud three times.
6. Answer the phone: When there is a call, short press the left earbud or right earbud two times.
7. End call: When in calling, short press the left earbud or right earbud two times.
8. Reject call: Long press any headset for 1 second.
9. Answer/hang up third-party calls: Double-click any headset when a third-party calls, to answer a third-party call; Long press any headset for 2 seconds to switch between two calls; Double-click any headset to hang up the current call when calling.
10. Reject third-party calls: Long press any headset for 1 second when a third-party call.
11. Reset(Factory resetting): Long press both left and right headset for 5 s, next you'll see the earbuds flashing 3 times, then put the earbuds in the charging case and close the cover.
1. Earbud power on: Red indicator light lights up for 2 s.
2. Earbud power off: Red indicator light lights up for 2 s.
3. Pairing state: Red light flashing.
4. Play music/Calling: Light off.
5. Earbud lacks power: Red light flashing.
6. Earbud charging: Red light is always on.
7. Fully charging: Light off.
8. Charging case lacks power: Red light flashing, and light off after 4 s.
9. Charging case was charging: White light flashing.
10. Charging case fully charge: White light is always on.
11. Factory resetting: Red light flashing slowly in 3 times and light off.
#best earphones for office calls, #best earbuds for students, #black earbuds, #most comfortable wireless earbuds, #best wireless earbuds for small ear canals, #best cheap earbuds for running, #gym earbuds, #iPhone compatible earbuds
- How to make phone calls using a Bluetooth calling watch?
- How to charge my earbuds with my phone
- How To Fix My Apple Watch Won't Charge (series 3, series 6, etc.)?
- How to Block a Phone Number & Text Message?
- How to print files from Android device using OTG?
- The ways to charge your Apple Watch in 2023