How to Maintain Battery Health in iPhone
Your iPhone battery is one of the most important components of your device. It powers your phone and allows you to use all of its features. However, batteries degrade over time, and eventually they will need to be replaced. There are a few things you can do to help extend the life of your iPhone battery and keep it running smoothly.
1. Charge your iPhone regularly
One of the best ways to maintain your iPhone battery health is to charge it regularly. This will help to prevent the battery from draining too low, which can damage it. It is also important to avoid letting your iPhone battery drain completely. If you do let your battery drain completely, it may take longer for it to charge back up to full power.
2. Avoid extreme temperatures
The rugged phone can withstand extreme temperatures, shocks and more. However, iPhone can't do this. Extreme temperatures can damage your iPhone battery. Avoid leaving your phone in hot or cold environments for extended periods of time. If you are going to be in an extreme environment, such as a hot car or a cold winter day, be sure to bring your phone with you and keep it in a case.
3. Use Low Power Mode
Low Power Mode is a great way to extend the life of your iPhone battery. When you turn on Low Power Mode, your iPhone will reduce its performance and use less power. This will help your battery last longer. You can turn on Low Power Mode by going to Settings > Battery > Low Power Mode.
4. Disable Background App Refresh
Background App Refresh is a feature that allows apps to update themselves even when you are not using them. This can drain your battery, especially if you have a lot of apps enabled for Background App Refresh. You can disable Background App Refresh for individual apps by going to Settings > General > Background App Refresh.
5. Close/delete unused apps
When you are finished using an app, be sure to close it. This will help to free up memory and resources, which can help to extend your battery life. You can close an app by double-tapping the Home button and swiping up on the app's card. You can also delete some third-party apps that you don't need anymore.
6. Update your iPhone regularly
The OS will affect the battery life. Apple releases software updates for the iPhone on a regular basis. These updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements that can help to extend your battery life. You can check for updates by going to Settings > General > Software Update.
7. Get your iPhone battery replaced
If your iPhone battery is not holding a charge or is draining quickly, you may need to have it replaced. You can get your iPhone battery replaced at an Apple Store or an authorized Apple service provider.
By following these tips, you can help to extend the life of your iPhone battery and keep it running smoothly.
- All-ways to charge your Apple Watch in 2023
- How To Fix My Apple Watch Won't Charge (series 3, series 6, etc.)?
- How to use laser range finder in a rugged phone?
- How to know if the Other Party Blocked Your Number?
- How to stop ads on Android phone and iPhone?
- How to fix When My Phone/iPhone is not Charging?
- How to maintain a tablet?
- How to fix my iPhone is frozen and won't turn off or reset
- Easy ways for How to Fix iPhone Black Screen of Death
- Snapchat Not Working On My Phone/iPhone, How To Fix It?
- The Ways to Use ChatGPT to Make Your Life Easier
- How to clean iPhone charging port speakers screen and more?
- How to clean your phone?